Could this be the end of the road for Sandra Bullock and Jesse James?
Bullock is said to be meeting with divorce attorneys, leading some to speculate that “The Blind Side” actress is planning to leave the cheating reality TV star.
The Oscar-winning actress, whose husband had an affair with tattoo model Michelle “Bombshell” McGee, has reportedly tasked her people with finding a “high-end” legal team to represent her should she decide to head to splitsville with James.
Lance Spiegel, who has handled divorces for Charlie Sheen, Heather Locklear and Michael Jackson, seems to be the frontrunner, according to reports.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Sandra Bullock Plans To Meet Divorce Lawyers (inquisitr.com)
- Bonnie Fuller: Sandra, Stop Hiding! Here’s How to Get Sweet Revenge! (huffingtonpost.com)
- Bullock not seeking divorce lawyer, rep says (msnbc.msn.com)
- Sandra Bullock Will Not Save Marriage (inquisitr.com)
- Should Sandra Bullock Stay or Go? (abcnews.go.com)