It’s hard being a vampire, and being one in the 21st century is especially difficult. Need proof? Here are the top 15 complaints of a modern day vampire.
More here: Funny Lists
15. Grunge look makes it tough to tell living from the undead.
14. Nutrasweet or not, fat-free blood tastes like crap.
13. Hard to get a decent puncture with latex on your fangs.
12. Three Words: Daylight Savings Time
11. Can’t enjoy a meal at Burger King without some redneck yelling, “Look Ma! It’s Elvis!”
10. After 45 years of Communist rule, it’s impossible to find clean, uncontaminated Transylvanian soil for bottom of coffin.
9. After 100 years of trying, still can’t score with Elvira.
8. No bat is safe with Ozzy Ozbourne around.
7. With all those crucifix-wearing Madonna clones, junior highs are suddenly off-limits.
6. No warm blood for miles around D.C.
5. Exhausted from all those Calvin Klein photo shoots.
4. No small task beating F. Lee Bailey to a warm body.
3. Buxom wenches of old have been replaced by aerobicized “hardbodies.”
2. Baboon heart makes everything taste gamey.
and the Number 1 Complaint of Modern Day Vampires…
1. Sick and tired of being mistaken for Keith Richards.
- Vampire Vendetta of the Day (thedailywh.at)
- Three Odd News Articles That Involved Vampires! (socyberty.com)
- Vampires Change Into More Than Just Bats (escapistmagazine.com)
- Wanted: Cowboy Vampires (wildandwickedcowboys.wordpress.com)