Time for an on-going series on the Battle of the Sexes. Are women evil? What do women look for in a man? What makes men happy? You’ll find out in this ongoing series that’s sure to put a smile on your face.
First, let’s take a look at the Top 10 Rejection Lines Given by Women (and what they really mean):
More here: Funny Lists
10. I think of you as a brother.
(You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in “Deliverance”)
9. There’s a slight difference in our ages.
(You are one Jurassic geezer.)
8. I’m not attracted to you in ‘that’ way
(You are the ugliest dork I’ve ever laid eyes upon)
7. My life is too complicate right now.
(I don’t want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I’m seeing)
6. I’ve got a boyfriend
(who’s really my male cat and a half gallon of Ben & Jerry’s)
5. I don’t date men where I work
(Hey bud, I wouldn’t even date you if you were in the same solar system, much less the same building)
4. It’s not you, it’s me
(It’s not me, it’s you)
3. I’m concentrating on my career
(Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)
2. I’m celibate.
(I’ve sworn off *only* the men like you.)
….and the #1 rejection line given by women
1. Let’s be friends.
(I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and have sex with; it’s that ‘male perspective’ thing)
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Ultimate Guide to Breaking Up (lifescript.com)
- Do Men Care About Big Boobs? And Other Questions About Men (beyondjane.com)