Yeehaw! Fire up the Camaro and put on your overalls, there’s a wedding in town. Let’s hope they’re not related! Here are the top ten signs you’re at a redneck wedding.
More here: Funny Lists
10. Rehearsal dinner held at Hooters
9. Instead of “Friends of the bride or friends of the groom?”, ushers ask “Ford or Chevy?”
8. Bridesmaids: pink tube tops, Bridegrooms: Travis Tritt t-shirts
7. Phrase “I Do” replaced by “I heard that!”
6. Tender rendition of “The Wedding Song” performed by Pinkard & Bowden
5. When minister asks who giveth this woman to be married…some guy in the back stands up and hollers “Earnhardt!”
4. Reception conversation includes the phrase “So what have you been doing since Hee Haw, Mr. Lindsay?”
3. Snack trays at reception: Vienna sausages and nacho cheese Doritos
2. Plans for the honeymoon night include tickets to the Monster Truck show
…and the Number One sign you might be at a redneck wedding…
1. Sign in front of the church: No Shirt…No Shoes…No Problem!
- 20 LOL Signs the Computer Belongs to a Redneck (blippitt.com)
- Top 40 Things You’ll Never Hear a Redneck Say (blippitt.com)