It’s not over yet, but the fat lady is warming up.
Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren are reportedly finalizing a divorce. Entertainment Tonight‘s Kevin Frazier says that “the marriage is indeed over.”
He says that one sign is the fact that Nordegren was on a plane during Tiger’s final round at the Masters Tournament. It’s relevant because she not only avoided the tournament, but also went out of her way to be flying during the final stages.
It also seems as though Tiger’s creepy new Nike ad, in which his deceased dad speaks to him from beyond the grave, didn’t sit too well with Nordegren. I’m guessing the fact that he slept with their neighbor’s young daughter probably didn’t help things either.
Looks like it’s time to pay the piper, Tiger.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Tiger And Elin To ‘End Marriage Shortly’ (news.sky.com)
- Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren divorcing: report (network.nationalpost.com)
- Tiger Woods Divorce? Elin Nordegren Marriage ‘OVER’: Report (huffingtonpost.com)
- Tiger’s Marriage May Be on Line Over Nike Ad (abcnews.go.com)
- Elin Nordegren Jets Off (Solo) to Visit Her Mom in Hospital (people.com)