Ted Williams, the formerly-homeless “man with the golden voice”, has just landed yet another great gig. New York ad agency Crispin Porter + Bogusky hired Williams on Thursday to voice a new Kraft Macaroni & Cheese commercial.
The new ad will air on Sunday on ESPN during the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl.
Kraft spokesperson Lynne Galia says: “Like many others, Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and our ad agency was moved by Ted Williams’ story. His amazing voice is perfectly suited to our campaign. We were in the middle of making our TV spots and in a unique position to help Ted use his great voice to gain employment.”
We’ll post video of the Kraft commercial as soon as we have it!
Keep up with the latest Blippitt coverage of Ted Williams here
Image credit: Doral Chenoweth III/Columbus Dispatch/MCT, VS
- Ted Williams ‘Today’ Show Interview (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Homeless man With Golden Pipes Lands Gig With Kraft (adrants.com)
- Ted Williams signs as the new VO of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (adland.tv)
- Golden-Voiced Homeless Man Voicing Commercial for Kraft (mashable.com)
- ‘Golden Voice’ Ted Williams On Newfound Fame: ‘I Feel Like I Just Hit A Lottery’ (omg.yahoo.com)