His 15 minutes might just be up. Ted Williams has left rehab early against doctor’s orders, checking out just two weeks into a 30-day stint at the Origins Recovery Center in South Texas.
Williams had been detoxing from a 25-year addiction to alcohol.
He decided to enter rehab after TV’s Dr. Phil staged an intervention.
Ted Williams, the “man with the golden voice”, was plucked off the streets of Ohio after a YouTube video of him panhandling went viral.
Now, it appears he will return to the obscurity from whence he came. So it this a case of “good guy gone bad” or just “bad guy stays bad”? We’ll let you decide.
Either way, Ted, so long and thanks for all the fish!
- Report: Ted Williams Leaves Rehab (cbsnews.com)
- Ted Williams Checks Out Of Rehab (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ted Williams Checks Out of Rehab (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- ‘Golden-voiced’ Ted Williams reportedly quits rehab (today.msnbc.msn.com)
- ‘Golden voice’ Ted Williams departs drug rehab (cnn.com)