>>> We've Moved - Blippitt is now Viral Video Box <<<
Yes, she’s a living, breathing, walking cartoon character. Anastasiya Shpagina spends hours transforming herself into a real-life anime girl.
The real-life anime girl’s Facebook fan page, as of this morning, had close to 13,000″Likes.”
Get this, she’s even best friends with real-life Barbie doll Valeria Lukyanova, except that Shpagina hasn’t had any plastic surgery or body modification to achieve her unique look.
he 19-year-old woman from the Ukraine often sports rainbow-colored hair, pale skin, and an almost creepy doe-eyed stare often seen in Japanese anime movies.
Check out her photos and video below.
What do you think? Is this brilliant or just plain bizarre?
- Most Doll-Like Photos of Anastasiya Shpagina, aka Fukkacumi (wafflesatnoon.com)
- Anastasiya Shpagina (Fukkacumi) – Ukraine’s Real-Life Anime Girl (odditycentral.com)
- Real-life anime teen finds fame (news.ninemsn.com.au)
- Real Life Woman That Transforms Herself Into Looking Like a Wide-Eyed Anime Character (laughingsquid.com)
- Anastasiya Shpagina Turns Herself Into Real Life Anime Character (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
>>> Love viral videos? Check out our new site...Viral Video Box <<<