Peter Brant II (A.K.A. Stephanie Seymour‘s son) has apparently spoken out about those bizarre beach photos we postedw last week, showing the mother and son duo frolicking about on the beach in a “very close” way.
According to his Facebook Fan page, “Peter Brant II is a Designer, Art Collector, Socialite, and Model, and the eldest son of Supermodel Stephanie Seymour and Newsprint Billionare Peter Brant I.”
He’s currently a high school senior and hopes to attend college in Manhattan next year.
I would just like to say that these pictures have been taken completely out of context, my mother and i are very close as she is with all her children. she often hugs and kisses me and my siblings in an manner that is intimate, any mother in the world does the same. that day on the beach we walked around with each other completely aware of the presence of photographers there. We have nothing to hide and with that in mind I would like to say that I am openly gay. At my age my mother and I are almost like friends and I feel open to talk to her about anything (and yes our relationship may be different because of my sexuality).
OK. Well, I guess that explains that. They’re still some weird pictures though, in my opinion. Just sayin’.
What do YOU think? Were those pics a little “over the top” (view them here in case you forgot).
- Stephanie Seymour and Her Teenage Son Are Close (PICS) (blippitt.com)
- Stephanie Seymour’s Son: ‘I’m Gay, You Idiots’ (thesuperficial.com)
- Accused of Oedipal Tendencies, ‘Fabulous and Conceited’ Peter Brant II Fires Back (observer.com)
- Stephanie Seymour’s Son, 17, Defends Their Shocking Beach PDA (omg.yahoo.com)
- Stephanie Seymour’s Gay Son Peter Brant II Insists ‘Intimate’ Beach Photos Are Innocent (queerty.com)