First, she posed topless for money, now she’s filing for bankruptcy – and she even says she’d consider doing porn for cash.
She had previously stated that she’d never do an adult film to financially support her 14 children. Now, she seems to have reversed course.
“You know if the opportunity comes up, I’ll be the first to admit, I’m gonna eat my words because all that matters is that I can take care of my family,” she said Monday on HLN‘s Showbiz Tonight.
She has one caveat, however. She said she “would not kiss somebody. I wouldn’t touch somebody.”
Suleman, 36, made national headlines after giving birth to octuplets via in vitro fertilization back in 2009. She now faces eviction from her Orange County, California residence and said this week that she’s filing for bankruptcy.
“I have had to make some very difficult decisions the year, and filing Chapter 7 was one of them,” Suleman said in a statement. “But I have to do what is best for my children and I need a fresh start.”
Just a few weeks ago, Octomom posed topless, with her arm covering her chest, for a British tabloid for a reported $8,000.
“I’m not going to allow my kids to be homeless. I’m terrified,” she said in a video justifying the photo shoot.
She also admitted that she’s been getting $2,000 per month from the state of California, negating her previous vow to never go on welfare.
Now, we’ll have to wait and see whether Suleman takes up the offer that Vivid Entertainment CEO Steve Hirsch reportedly made back in March, saying he’d give her $100,000 if she would star in three hardcore sex scenes.
That’s a much lower price tag than the $1 million he had offered in 2009.
More in the videos below.
- Octomom Files for Bankruptcy (newser.com)
- Octomom Nadya Suleman Files Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 (celebs.gather.com)
- Octomom Broke! Nadya Suleman Files for Bankruptcy (eonline.com)
- ‘Octomom’ Nadya Suleman owes more than $30,000 (ctv.ca)