As more and more instances of dead birds pop up across the country, a new theory is being considered by those trying to figure out what is causing the deaths. Now, there are reports that dying birds have been spotted in Kentucky. This marks the third state in which falling dead birds have been spotted.
Now the birdpocalypse is being blamed on the HAARP project.
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, A.K.A. HAARP, is a project investigating the upper atmosphere’s ionosphere in hopes that we can create improved communications and surveillance tools.
The HAARP project, though, has long been a hot button amongst conspiracy theorists, who believe that the program’s research involves experiments with cataclysmic consequences for our planet, including so-called “death rays” and weather manipulation projects.
So is there a HAARP conspiracy? Probably not. Is there any secret government bird testing going on? Were the birds really suffering from any sort of trauma? We don’t know for sure. One thing is certain, though. We probably haven’t seen the last of these bizarre animal deaths.
More in the video below.
- More Dead Birds Fall from the Sky in Louisiana (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Bird Government Testing to Blame for Blackbird Deaths? (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Falling Birds in Arkansas Likely Died from Trauma (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Thousand of Dead Birds Fall From Sky in Arkansas (newser.com)
- HAARP Project Blue Beam and It’s Devastating Effects on Humans and the Earth’s Ionosphere (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Haarp: The ‘Residue’ of Katrina Can Be Found in ‘The Filth’ (noisecreep.com)
- God Warms Up For 2012 By Causing Birds To Fall From Sky [It's A Conspiracy] (jezebel.com)