Michael Clarke Duncan, star of such movies as “The Green Mile” and “The Whole Nine Yards,” died today. He was 54 years old.
According to sources, his death came quite suddenly.
His fiancee, Omarosa Manigault, was with him in his hospital room in Los Angeles and left for a few minutes. When she returned, he had died.
Omarosa’s mother was with the actor when he died.
Duncan’s rep says Michael Clarke Duncan never fully recovered from the heart attack he suffered on July 13.
The rep says, “[Omarosa] Manigault is grateful for all of your prayers and asks for privacy at this time. Celebrations of his life, both private and public, will be announced at a later date.”
- R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan (perezhilton.com)
- Michael Clarke Duncan Dies; Actor Was 54 (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Report: ‘The Green Mile’ Star Michael Clarke Duncan Dies (fox8.com)
- Actor Michael Clarke Duncan Dead at 54 (theroot.com)
- Michael Clarke Duncan Dead at 54 (justjared.com)