It seems Matt Damon is joining the long list of celebrities who are unhappy with President Barack Obama.
Damon and the cast of “The Adjustment Bureau” are Thursday’s guests on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight.
When asked if he believes that Obama has been doing a good job running the country, Damon just says, “No.”
“I really think he misinterpreted his mandate. A friend of mine said to me the other day, I thought it was a great line, ‘I no longer hope for audacity,'” Damon says, referring to the title of Obama’s book “The Audacity of Hope”.
“He’s doubled down on a lot of things, going back to education … the idea that we’re testing kids and we’re tying teachers salaries to how kids are performing on tests, that kind of mechanized thinking has nothing to do with higher order. We’re training them, not teaching them.”
Check it out in the video below.
- LOSING HOPE: Matt Damon disappointed in Obama (politico.com)
- Matt Damon Isn’t Happy with President Obama (sugarslam.com)
- Matt Damon Calls Out President Obama (huffingtonpost.com)
- Matt Damon Vs. Barack Obama (perezhilton.com)
- Matt Damon Tells Piers Morgan He’s Disappointed By Barack Obama (mediaite.com)