How to Make a Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino
Starbucks is one of the top-selling coffee company across the globe. The coffee house created a great amount of establishment that can give the perfect satisfaction of both aroma, and taste. Other product brands gives coffee connoisseurs a lack of taste that they are longing for a cup of coffee. Preparing a starbucks coffee is not that kind of hard, for it only needs the exact ingredients to burst out the flavor out of the coffee.
In order to prepare an authentic Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino, you will require the following ingredients, and you must follow the directions accordingly.
(serving for one person)
- tablespoon of chocolate syrup plus extra drizzle (optional)
- tablespoon of chocolate chips
- double-strength freshly brewed dark roast coffee (you can add milk also for a creamier frappuccino)
- chopped or crushed ice
- whipped cream (optional)
Now let’s get started:
- First, and foremost you need a blender, and make sure you fill it about halfway with ice.
- Then pour the chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, and coffee into the blender (take note that one tablespoon of each ingredients is for one person only).
- You can add up some milk if you want the frappuccino to be creamier.
- Now you can turn on the switch of your blender at a medium to high speed and wait for it to be icy thick mixture.
- When it’s done you can now start spraying the whipped cream on top of each servings. Then for the finale, sprinkle the chocolate syrup anyway you like it.
- With this method you can make a perfect gourmet coffee out of the frappuccino without the use of any kind of best nespresso machine or coffemakers.