The latest meme going around the internet is pretty amusing.
Just go to Google, type in “LOL LimeWire” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”.
The result will be the full screen version of the “LOL LimeWire Pirate Song” below. It’s a pretty funny little gag.
For those who don’t know, LimeWire is a free file-sharing program so those who use it could basically be considered “pirates”.
This is sort of similar to the “Where is Chuck Norris?” gag (type that phrase into Google and hit “I’m Feeling Lucky” again…see what you get).
¿ʇɐɥʇ op plnoɔ noʎ ɥsıʍ noʎ ʇ,uop ˙uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇıɹʍ ɯ,ı ˙ǝɯ ʇɐ ʞool ‘ɐɥ ɐɥ
What other memes and Google gags are out there that you know of? Let us know!
Don’t miss: Blippitt’s Coverage of Talk Like a Pirate Day
Related articles by Zemanta
- No Chuck Norris: Funny Take on Chuck Norris and Google (techie-buzz.com)
- Find Chuck Norris (manolith.com)
- Where can I find Chuck Norris? In Bob Costas’ hair, apparently (busymom.net)
- Google Chuck Norris. Actually, Don’t. (manolith.com)
- Google jokes: Find Chuck Norris (inquisitr.com)