Khloe Kardashian got hitched to L.A. Lakers star Lamar Odom on Sunday at the Beverly Hills mansion of Irving Azoff. The couple had been dating for just one month! The wedding was a hastily-put-together event, but clearly spared no expense.
The couple even exchanged wedding vows in front of a camera crew that was capturing footage for reality TV.
Two hundred guests attended the lavish ceremony, including Khloe Kardashain’s mother Kris Jenner, step-father Bruce Jenner, and siblings Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Robert Kardashian. The bridesmaids each donned short, strapless lilac dresses. Guests were served cupcakes with yellow and purple icing…and obvious nod to the Lakers’ team colors.
Celebrity guests included Ryan Seacrest, Kelly Osbourne, Brittny Gastineau, LaLa Vasquez, and many others. Howard Stern sidekick “Stuttering” John Melendez and his wife Suzanna Keller were also in attendance.
Odom, 29, has two kids from a previous relationship. He’ll be zipping off to training, with his first game set for October 7. He just recently inked a four-year $33 million deal with the L.A. Lakers.
Kris Jenner apparently just signed a deal with OK! magazine to sell Khloe Kardashian’s wedding pictures for $300,000! Wow. Khloe Kardashian just made a nice $300,000 just for getting married.
We’ll save you the cash, however, as you can see plenty of wedding pictures below…
Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Wedding Pictures
Related articles by Zemanta
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Married (inquisitr.com)
- Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Are Hitched? (laist.com)
- Khloe Kardashian’s Mother Thinks Her Last-Minute Wedding Is “Romantic” (inquisitr.com)
- Khloe Kardashian Confirms That She Will Wed Lamar Odom (mtv.com)
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s Whirlwind Wedding Weekend! (popsugar.com)
- All The Kardashian Wedding Deets! (perezhilton.com)
- Khloe’s Mom Is OK With A Quickie Wedding! (perezhilton.com)