The sordid tale of Jesse James just keeps getting more bizarre.
Now, Us Weekly has unearthed a bizarre picture from 2004. The photo is of James posing as Adolf Hitler, donning a German soldier’s cap, mimicking the evil one’s mustache and giving a “Heil, Hitler” salute.
Is James really a neo-Nazi?
Some have already speculated that his West Coast Choppers logo resembles the emblem used by the Third Reich. An inside source, however, claims that Jesse is “just a history buff.”
“He had a stepmom whose father lost family in the camps, and they’d talk about it growing up. Jesse’s not a white supremacist.”
Hmm. After viewing the picture, what do you think?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Jesse James Enters Rehab to Save Marriage (blippitt.com)
- Jesse James ‘Nazi photo’ published (telegraph.co.uk)
- Jesse James Gives the Nazi Salute (shoppingblog.com)
- Vanilla Gorilla Nazi Salutes All The Way To Sex Rehab (dlisted.com)
- Jesse James Is A Fan Of The Nazis! (perezhilton.com)