If you’re like me, you probably often have a heck of a time keeping track of your Clickbank sales. Wouldn’t it be great if you could get instant e-mail notification of Clickbank affiliate product sales like you can with most CPA networks?
Well, if you read the Clickbank blog, you know that now you can. Their explanation is a little confusing, however, so here is a handy step-by-step guide on how to get e-mail notification of your Clickbank sales.
First you will need to download a little piece of php code here…don’t worry! This isn’t too complicated! Copy the script, change the Secret Key (an Uppercase letters and numbers string you will enter into your Clickbank account in step 7 below) and enter your e-mail address, then give it an easy-to-remember name and upload the php file to your web server (ie: email.php). Then:
1. Log into your account
2. Click the “Account Settings” tab
3. Click “My Site” in the sub navigation menu
4. Locate the “Instant Notification” field and click the “Click HERE to request access” hyperlink
6. Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form
7. Enter a Secret Key (Uppercase letters and numbers only) into the “My Site” Screen
8. Enter the URL of the path where you uploaded you php file to your site into the Instant Notification Box
9. Hit Save Changes
10. Click on Test next to the address you entered, and you should get a test email
That’s all there is to it. Now, you will get instant notification of your Clickbank sales. Enjoy!
Now, stop reading. Start making money.