If you’ve never tried to make a 3-point-turn in a Weinermobile, it’s extremely difficult.
Need proof? Just have a look at the photo below. Apparently, the driver of this Weinermobile tried to make just such a turn and wound up crashing into a home in Racine, Wisconsin. She accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake.
I can only imagine what the owner of the home might have been thinking, upon seeing a giant weiner about to crash into his or her house. I hope they have LOTS of mustard.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Oscar Mayer, hot dog legend, dies at 95 (dailyfinance.com)
- Oscar Mayer Coupons: Free Hot Dogs! (inquisitr.com)
- Oscar Mayer, When Free Isn’t Always Good (takepart.com)
- Kraft Offering Coupons for Free Oscar Meyer Wieners (businesspundit.com)
- Hot dog! Wienermobile crashes into house (msnbc.msn.com)