>>> We've Moved - Blippitt is now Viral Video Box <<<
Do you always forget about Presidents Day? When is Thanksgiving this year, anyway? Now you never have to wonder about holidays ever again.
Did you know that, within the iPhone Calendar, you can subscribe to any public Internet Calendar? In fact, Apple already has its own Internet Calendar containing all of the U.S. holidays for each year.
Here’s what you have to do:
1. Tap “Settings”
2. Tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
3. Scroll down and tap “Add Account”
4. Select “Other”
5. Tap “Add Subscribed Calendar”
6. Now, in the “Server” field, enter: ical.mac.com/ical/US32Holidays.ics – then hit “Next”
7. On the next screen, you can change the name of the calendar under “Description” if you want, then just tap “Save”
You’ll now find all of your U.S. holiday populated within the iPhone Calendar. They’ll show up just like regular appointments.
You can use this same protocol to add any other public Internet Calendar to your iPhone. You can take a look at all of Apple’s here, and you can find plenty more lurking around on the internet.
>>> Love viral videos? Check out our new site...Viral Video Box <<<