We’ve installed a new, mobile-friendly version of Blippitt that you will only see when you access the site from your mobile browser.
Here’s how you can add Blippitt to your iPhone’s home screen, which basically turns it into an iPhone app.
1. Launch the Safari web browser on your iPhone
2. Browse to www.blippitt.com
3. Click the Export button at the bottom of Safari (in the middle – it looks like a square with an arrow coming out of it).
4. Click on “Add to Home Screen”
5. Trim the name that appears so that it just reads “Blippitt”
6. Click the “Add” button
Presto! You will now have a Blippitt icon added to your home screen that will function just like an iPhone app. Now you can get Blippitt on the go, any time. Enjoy!