Secretary of State Hillary Clinton got a little flustered lately while visiting the Congo. The former first lady went on a mini-tirade when the translator admittedly made an error.
Hillary Rodham Clinton’s temper flared on Monday when a Congolese University Student asked her for her husband’s thinking on an international financial matter.
“My husband is not secretary of state, I am,” an obviously annoyed Clinton said sharply. “If you want my opinion, I will tell you my opinion. I am not going to be channeling my husband.”
The question was left unanswered as the moderator of the event quickly moved on. It was later determined that the student had wanted to know about President OBAMA’s opinion on the matter, not Bill Clinton’s.
Here is the Hillary Clinton Outburst video along with an explanation from NBC…
Related articles by Zemanta
- World Briefing | Africa: Congo: Talks With Rwanda in Sign of Closer Ties (nytimes.com)
- “SMART DIPLOMACY:” US official gropes to explain Clinton’s outburst. “The State Department struggl… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Clinton Presses Nigeria on Corruption, Violence (abcnews.go.com)
- Clinton Praises Angola’s Progress (nytimes.com)
- Clinton in Angola to sweeten trade ties (ctv.ca)