Yes, it’s true. Kara DioGuardi‘s pseudo-boyfriend Casey James received the least amount of votes and was voted off of American Idol last night.
On Tuesday, Casey had performed “Daughters” and “OK, It’s Alright with Me” to lackluster reviews from the judges. Simon Cowell told him it just didn’t look like he was fighting for his life on the competition.
In the end, Casey and Crystal Bowersox had gotten the fewest votes, but Casey came out on the bottom and left the show.
So now it’s down to Crystal and Lee DeWyze, who absolutely blew the crowd and the judges away on Tuesday by singing “Hallelujah” and “Simple Man”.
Can Lee win it all? We’ll find out next week.
Check out Casey’s performances from Tuesday night in the links below.
Related articles by Zemanta
- American Idol: Casey James ‘Daughters’ (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- American Idol: Casey James ‘OK, It’s Alright with Me’ (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- American Idol: Lee Dewyze ‘Simple Man’ (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- American Idol: Lee Dewyze ‘Hallelujah’ (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- ‘American Idol’ Report Card: Crystal, Casey, Lee Cram For Finals (mtv.com)
- SPOILER: Idol Picks Its Top 2! (tvwatch.people.com)
- Kara DioGuardi predicts who will sing in ‘Idol’ finale (cnn.com)