If you’ve got kids, you’ll thank me for this.
The Club Penguin Easter Egg Hunt 2009 is what all my kids are talking about today – and this is the ONLY place where you will find ALL of the cheats, PLUS a few bonus cheats.
For those who may not know, Club Penguin is a MMORPG developed by Club Penguin Entertainment involving a virtual world containing a wide range of online games and activities, using cartoon penguins as avatars.
Here are the cheats for this year’s Club Penguin Easter Egg Hunt:
The chocolate bunny pin is at the forest.
1. The first egg can be found at the Town. Click on the spotlight on the left.
2. The second egg can be found at the Cove, right under the rocks.
3. The third egg is at the Mine. Move your cursor over Cart Surfer and click on the egg.
4. The fourth egg can be found at the Dojo Courtyard. Click on the lantern with the writing on it.
5. The fifth egg can be found at the Gift Shop. Click on the big Grey hat and then click on the egg.
6. The sixth egg can be found at the Ski Lodge. Move your cursor over the bucket of fish and click on the egg.
7. The seventh egg can be found at the Mountain (Ski Hill). Click on the top of the pole.
8. The eighth egg can be found at the Lighthouse Beacon. Turn the light switch on by clicking on it.
Those are all of the Club Penguin Easter Egg Hunt 2009 Cheats.
Once you have found all of the eggs, click on the egg on the top right corner of the room and click “Claim Prize”. You will then be able to receive the new Easter Egg free item cheat.
We also just found a way for you to get hundreds of new games right on your cell phone. It doesn’t launch until May 1st so we’ll keep you posted.
UPDATE: OK, you CAN get the games for your cell phone early if you go here and enter your cell phone number. You can impress your friends and be the first to have it.
Now for a bonus Club Penguin cheat:
1 Million Coins Glitch