Charlie Sheen is not done bi-winning. As we reported yesterday, the troubled Two and a Half Men actor finally joined Twitter this week and shattered a world record.
Guinness World Records has officially declared that Sheen set a new world record by racking up one million Twitter followers in 25 hours and 17 minutes. Take that, @APlusk!
Sheen’s meteoric surge in popularity as of late is also raking in big bucks for third-party Twitter services such as TwitPic. Images Charlie Sheen posted to his Twitter account have amassed an astronomical number of views.
The picture above showing Sheen with some chocolate milk and a porn star Bree Olsen (A.K.A. Rachel Oberlin) is fast approaching 1.5 million views.
Bear in mind that the photo of Flight 1549 floating in the Hudson River has gotten about 700,000 views all time!
Charlie Sheen’s six TwitPics have made an estimated $10,000 for the service in one week, or about $1,600 per image.
Yowza! Still winning!
Get the latest Charlie Sheen news and remixes here, and don’t miss our epic Charlie Sheen soundboard.
- Charlie Sheen’s TwitPics Are Worth 1000 Words, But Are They Worth $1000? (blogs.forbes.com)
- Charlie Sheen Reaches 1 Million Twitter Followers In Less Than 2 Days (omg.yahoo.com)
- The Real Story Behind Charlie Sheen Joining Twitter (blogs.forbes.com)
- Charlie Sheen Now Winning on Twitter (eonline.com)
- Charlie Sheen’s Twitter account sets Guinness World Record (popwatch.ew.com)