Charlie Sheen has been rushed to the hospital with severe abdominal pains. Paramedics were seen carrying the actor out of his home on a stretcher.
Sheen apparently left the home with a towel partially covering his face.
Two young women also left Sheen’s house just moments after the Two & a Half Men star was driven away in the back of an ambulance.
Stan Rosenfield, Sheen’s publicist, has confirmed his client has been admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital’s emergency room. No further details have been released at this time.
Recently, CBS executives have been quoted as saying that there is a “high level of concern” about the actor’s personal troubles.
More in the video below.
- Charlie Sheen in hospital with stomach pains: report (omg.yahoo.com)
- Charlie Sheen Hospitalized Again (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Charlie Sheen Rushed to Hospital (tvsquad.com)
- Here We Go Again – Charlie Sheen Hospitalized! (eonline.com)
- Charlie Sheen Rushed To Hospital (tmz.com)