>>> We've Moved - Blippitt is now Viral Video Box <<<

Brothers Blow Up House Celebrating LotteryThere’s a right way to celebrate winning the lottery and there’s a wrong way.

Authorities in Kansas say two brothers managed to accidentally blow up their house after celebrating a $75,000 winning lottery ticket by purchasing marijuana and meth.

Wichita police Sgt. Bruce Watts said one of the brothers was taken to a local hospital and the other was taken to jail after Friday’s blast. The injured 27-year-old brother is said to be in serious but stable condition with second-degree burns on his hands, arms, and chest.

Advertisement

The explosion occurred after one of the brothers went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they were going to use to light their bongs. The brother emptied a couple of cans of butane, leaking the gas into the air.

Eventually, butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, causing the explosion.

“The butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, and as you might expect, ka-boom,” Watts said.

The injured brother was wearing a lottery tee shirt during the blast.  his girlfriend then loaded him and some kids into a car and drove him to the emergency room of a nearby hospital, where she dropped him off and then “sped off and has not been found.”

Kansas.com

>>> Love viral videos? Check out our new site...Viral Video Box <<<