New details are emerging about that restraining order that Brooke Mueller has received against actor Charlie Sheen.
As we reported earlier, Mueller, 33, filed for an emergency restraining order in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday, with no notice to Sheen.
“I am very concerned that [Sheen] is currently insane,” Mueller says in the court filing. “I am in great fear that he will find me and attack me and I am in great fear for the children’s safety while in his care.”
Mueller says when she attempted to get her kids back from the Two and a Half Men actor, he threatened: “I will cut your head off, put it in a box and send it to your mom.” Sheen denies the threat.
A judge has stripped Sheen of his custody and issued a restraining order that prohibits him from having any contact with Mueller and he can’t some within 100 yards from her or their kids.
The judge has not yet made a decision regarding the long-term custody of the kids.
Mueller says in the court documents that Charlie Sheen took the kids from her home on February 26 without her permission and had been keeping them ever since.
“I was told that a restraining order was being delivered and I thought, ‘OK, I can deal with that,’ and then it was revealed that it was something much more serious,” Sheen said.
When asked if he would like to respond to Mueller’s claims, his attorney Mark Gross, chimed in.
“This is a restraining order,” Gross said, “Charlie’s very hesitant to say anything to Brooke that could be misconstrued.”
Gross added, “The bottom line is, he would like to make this go away amicably. It’s unfortunate that they’ve taken this tact. We aren’t gonna necessarily fight fire with fire, but if we can’t work out something amicably, then that’s the route we’ll go.”
Sheen also addressed the future of Two and a Half Men today.
“Everything is exactly as I’ve stated it to be,” Sheen insisted. “I’m clean, focused, ready to go back to work.” Sheen says he wants the hit series “back on CBS, back in prime time, as the perfect anchor that we are.”
When asked about the fact that CBS president Les Moonves joked that Sheen should have used this much energy to snag an Emmy, Sheen responded, “I thought Les’s joke was pretty good… He’s a class act, but I still need some questions answered, and him and Chuck Lorre are the only ones that can do that.”
Charlie Sheen also apologized to fellow actor John Stamos, whom CBS has been considering as a potential replacement for Sheen on the popular show. Sheen says the idea is a “tragic joke.”
“I was out of line,” he said on Tuesday. “You’re a beautiful man and a talented man, and if you get the gig, we should talk!”
Charlie Sheen joined Twitter on Monday and attracted 750,000 followers in his first day online, with 100,000 following him within the first hour.
“We actually shut down the server — that was pretty exciting,” Sheen said. “I had 100,000 in the first hour. I think the record before that was 100,000 in the first day.”
“I wanted to get everybody’s attention and throw the eyes of the world on this, and clearly my plan is working.”
- Brooke Mueller swears that Charlie Sheen beat her, made anti-Semitic comments (insidetv.ew.com)
- Report: Brooke Mueller Gets Restraining Order Against Charlie Sheen (omg.yahoo.com)
- LAPD: Charlie Sheen’s Twin Boys Removed From His Home (abcnews.go.com)
- Brooke Mueller: Charlie Sheen Sent Anti-Semitic Text Message (huffingtonpost.com)
- Charlie Sheen On Today Show: “I Do Not Know Where My Children Are” (mediaite.com)