The Super Bowl XLV halftime show seems like it was a very polarizing one. People either totally loved it or totally hated it. Growing up a huge Guns ‘N Roses fan, I loved it.
Not only did the Black Eyed Peas rock the house with a few of their greatest hits, but the dancers also wore funky, TRON-esque costumes, AND they brought out a few surprises like former GNR guitarist Slash and the pop icon, Usher.
Slash and Fergie even belted out a rendition of the GNR classic, “Sweet Child of Mine”. Even though the vocals were a little “raw”, it was still a very entertaining show.
What did YOU think of the Super Bowl halftime show? You can check out the video below.
- Black Eyed Peas: Super Bowl Halftime Show! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- 2011 Super Bowl Halftime Show From Start To Finish (sbnation.com)
- Christina Aguilera Fumbles the Lyrics, Black Eyed Peas Light Up Super Bowl XLV (omg.yahoo.com)
- Black Eyed Peas Halftime Performance and Videos (calacanis.com)
- Black Eyed Peas Set for “Big Spectacle” at Super Bowl XLV Halftime Show (okmagazine.com)