Former USC linebacker Rey Maualuga, who just finished his rookie year with the Cincinnati Bengals, has been arrested for DUI in Kentucky.
Maualuga was busted at around 3:11 a.m. EST this morning and charged with operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol and careless driving, according to official police documents.
The linebacker, 23, is being held without bond and no attorney has yet been listed for him.
Maualuga was a second-round pick back in April of last year and started the first 15 NFL games this season for the Cincinnati Bengals before breaking his ankle, an injury that put an end to his season.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Rey Maualuga DUI Arrest: Arrested For Drunk, Careless Driving (huffingtonpost.com)
- Bengals’ Maualuga arrested on DUI charge in Ky. (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Bengals linebacker Rey Maualuga arrested for DUI (inquisitr.com)
- Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Rey Maualuga arrested on DUI charge in Kentucky (sports.espn.go.com)
- Cincinnati LB Maualuga arrested for DUI charges (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)