A banker in Australia was busted looking at racy near-nude pics on his computer, and his actions were broadcast on live television.
The Macquarie Private Wealth employee was ogling photos of Australian model Miranda Kerr, and was seemingly unaware that a co-worker was doing a live television broadcast on the Australian economy.
More WTF news here
The incident was broadcast on Australia’s Seven Network on Tuesday, and the photos could clearly be seen in the background.
Finally, the worker turns around and notices the camera, realizing that this might be his last day on the job.
The video has already racked up over 500,000 views and is quickly becoming a viral hit. The story even ran in an Australian newspaper on Wednesday.
Macquarie Bank says it will definitely handle the matter appropriately.
“Macquarie has strict policies in place surrounding the use of technology and the issue arising from today’s live cross on Seven News is being dealt with internally,” the bank said in a statement.
You can check out the video below. Skip ahead to the 1:05 mark to see the action begin:
More Viral Videos heres here
Related articles by Zemanta
- Live TV catches Australian banker looking at semi-nude photos (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Miranda Kerr Gets A Banker In Trouble (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Banker Caught Looking At Racy Pics On TV (news.sky.com)
- TV interview catches banker looking at near-nude photos on computer (guardian.co.uk)
- Macquarie Banker Caught With Naked Miranda Kerr Photos On Australian TV (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)