American Idol featured a shocker last night, as big Michael Lynche was voted off the show. The story doesn’t end there, however.
America decided that the bottom three should consist of Andrew Garcia, Aaron Kelly, and Lynche. However, the man who seemingly put on the best show out of those three was the one with the least amount of votes from America.
Michael Lynche had to sing for his life. Big Mike put all of his heart and soul into his performance, but wore a rather stricken expression afterward.
“We all wish you did something like that yesterday,” Simon Cowell scolded, criticizing him for his performance the night before.
Still, the judges conferred and they decided to use their only “save” of the season on Michael Lynche.
See the dramatic video below:
Related articles by Zemanta
- ‘American Idol’ Judges Save Michael Lynche (mtv.com)
- Saved! ‘Idol’ judges prevent shocking cut (msnbc.msn.com)
- Michael Lynche saved by judges; he was voted out after Idol’s lowest-rated Tuesday ep ever (realityblurred.com)
- Michael Lynche lives to sing another day (canada.com)
- Michael Giltz: Idol Season 9: Top 9 — Big Mike Loses…And Wins! (huffingtonpost.com)