More here: Funny Lists
Because the world needs more elephant jokes.
1. What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of elephants in the distance?
“Look, a herd of elephants in the distance”
2. What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of elephants with sunglasses
in the distance?
Nothing. He doesn’t recognize them.
3. What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of giraffes in the distance?
“Haha! You fooled me once with those disguises, but not this time!”
4. What is the difference between en elephant and a plum?
An elephant is grey.
5. What does Jane say when she sees a herd of elephants in the distance?
“Look! A herd of plums in the distance” (Jane is colorblind)
6. How do you get four elephants into a Mini?
Two in the front, two in the back.
7. What game do four elephants in a mini play?
8. How do you get an elephant into the fridge?
1. Open door.
2. Insert elephant.
3. Close door.
How do you get a giraffe into the fridge?
1. Open door.
2. Remove elephant.
3. Insert giraffe.
4. Close door.
9. How do you know there are *two* elephants in your fridge?
The door won’t close.
10. How do you know there are *three* elephants in your fridge?
There’ll be one waiting outside in the Mini.
11. How can you tell that an elephant has been in your fridge?
By the footprints in the butter.
12. How do you get an elephant out of the water?
13. How do you get two elephants out of the water?
One by one.
14. Why do elephants live in herds?
To get a wholesale reduction on the shoes with yellow soles.
15. How do you smuggle an elephant across the border?
Put a slice of bread on each side, and call him “lunch”.
16. What do you do when an elephant comes through the window?
Swim for it…
17. What has two grey legs and two brown legs?
An elephant with diarrhea.
18. What do you give an elephant with diarrhea?
Lots of room!
19. Every nation has to write a book about the Elephant:
The French book – The Sex Life of the Elephant
or: 1000 ways to cook Elephant
The English book – Elephants I have shot on Safari
The Welsh book – The Elephant and its influence on Welsh language and culture or: Oes ysgol tocynnau eleffant llanfairpwll nhadau coeden.
The American book – How to Make Bigger And Better Elephants
The Japanese book – How to Make Smaller And Cheaper Elephants
The Greek book – How to Sell Elephants for a Lot of Money
The Finnish book – What Do Elephants Think about Finnish People
The German book – A Short Introduction to Elephants, Vol 1-6.
The Icelandic book – Defrosting an Elephant
The Swiss book – Switzerland: The Country Through Which Hannibal Went
With His Elephants
The Canadian book – Elephants: A Federal or State Issue?
The Swedish book – How to reduce your taxes with an elephant.
20. Hickory Dickory Dock,
An elephant ran up the clock,
The clock is being repaired.
once there was an elephant
who tried to be a telephant;
no no, I mean an elephone
who tried to be a telephone.
(Dear me I am not certain quite
that even now i’ve got it right)
how e’r it was he got his trunk
entangled in the telephunk
the more he tried to get it free,
the louder buzzed the telephee.
(i fear i’d better quit this song
of elehop and telephong.)
22. Q: What’s grey, yellow, grey, yellow, grey, yellow, grey, yellow,
grey, yellow, grey, yellow?
A: An elephant rolling down a hill with a daisy in its mouth!
23. Q: Why did the Elephant stand on the marshmellow?
A: So she wouldn’t fall in the hot chocolate.
24. Q: Why is an elephant big, grey, and wrinkly?
A: Because, if it was small, white and smooth it would be an Aspirin.
25. Q: What’s grey and white on the inside and red on the outside?
A: An inside out elephant.
26. Q: What’s grey and white on the inside and red and white on the outside?
A: Campbell’s Cream of Elephant soup.
27. Q: What is grey and not there.
A: No elephants.
28. Q: How do you shoot a blue elephant?
A: With a blue elephant gun, of course.
29. Q: How do you shoot a red elephant?
A: No, not with a red elephant gun. You strangle him until he turns blue,
and then shoot him with a blue elephant gun.
30. Q: How do you shoot a green elephant?
A: Tell him a dirty joke so he turns red, strangle him until he turns blue,
and then shoot him with a blue elephant gun.
31. Q: How do you shoot a yellow elephant?
A: There’s no such thing as a yellow elephant, stupid!
32. Q: Why do elephants paint their balls red?
A: So they can hide in cherry trees.
33. Q: What’s the loudest noise in the jungle?
A: Giraffes eating cherries.
34. Q: How did Tarzan die?
A: Picking cherries.
35. Q: What’s the fastest thing in the jungle?
A: A monkey carrying a bunch of cherries.
36. Q: How do you get an elephant out of a tree?
A: Stand it on a leaf and wait ’till Autumn.
37. Q: Why did the elephant fall out of the tree?
A: Because it was dead.
38. Q: Why did the second elephant fall out of the tree?
A: It was stapled to the first one.
39. Q: Why did the third elephant fall out of the tree?
A: It thought it was a game.
40. Q: And why did the tree fall down?
A: It thought it was an elephant.
41. Q: Why did the elephant cross the road?
A: Chicken’s day off.
42. Q: What’s more difficult than getting a pregnant elephant in a VW bug?
A: Getting an elephant pregnant in a VW bug.
43. Q. Why do elephants wear tiny green hats?
A. To sneak across a pool table without being seen.
44. Q: What do you get when you cross an elephant with a kangaroo?
A: Bloody great holes all over Australia.
45. Q: What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhinoceros?
46. Q: How do you know if there is an elephant under the bed?
A: Your nose is touching the ceiling.
47. Q: Why do elephants wear sandals?
A: So that they don’t sink in the sand.
48. Q: Why do ostriches stick their head in the ground?
A: To look for the elephants who forgot to wear their sandals.
49. Q. What is the difference between an elephant and a blueberries?
A. They’re both blue, except for the elephant.
50. Q: Why are elephants feet shaped the way they are?
A: To fit on lily pads.
51. Q: What is that stuff between elephants toes?
A: Slow natives.
52. Q: Why do elephants paint the soles of their feet yellow?
A: So that they can hide upside-down in bowls of custard.
53. Q: Did you ever find an elephant in your custard?
A: No? Well, it must work.
55. Q: What do elephants use for tampons?
Q: Why do elephants have long trunks?
A: Because sheep don’t have strings.
56. Q: What do elephants use for condoms?
57. Q: What do elephants use for v—ators?
A: Epileptic pigmies.
58. Q: What is an elephant’s sex organ?
A: His foot… If he steps on you you’re F–KED!
59. Q: What do you call any elephant who is an expert on skin disorders?
A: A pachydermatoligist.
60. Q: What do you get when you cross an elephant with a hooker?
A: A two-ton pickup.
61. Q: What did the female elephant say during sex?
A: “Can I be on top this time?”
62. Q: What did the elephant say to the nude man?
A: Cute, but can you breathe through it?
63. Q: What is the height of ambition?
A: An ant climbing an elephant’s leg with the intention of rape.
64. Q: What’s grey and puts out forest fires?
A: Smokey the Elephant.
65. Q: What is beautiful, gray and wears glass slippers?
66. Q: What is the difference between a sorority girl and an elephant?
A: About 40 lbs.
67. Q: How do you equalize the two?
A: Feed the elephant.