More here: Funny Lists
1. Just one peanut butter and jelly sandwich doesn’t do it any more.
2. Driving a car doesn’t always sound like fun.
3. The average ten-year-old doesn’t have a clue who Bo and Luke Duke are.
4. Being bad is no longer cool.
5. You have friends who have kids.
6. Saturday mornings are for sleeping.
7. You are taller than the slide at the McDonald’s playland.
8. Your parents’ jokes are now funny.
9. You have once said, “Whatch-you talkin’ ’bout Willis?”
10. You have owned, and since disowned Michael Jackson’s Thriller.
11. Two words: parachute pants
12. Naps are good.
13. Hitting girls is no longer considered flirting.
14. You can’t believe you ever deemed Space Invaders “The best game ever”.
15. When things go wrong, you can’t just yell, “Do-over!”
16. You actually buy scarves, gloves, and sunscreen.
17. You leave concerts and ballgames early to beat the crowd.
18. You don’t want a Corvette because of the insurance premiums.
19. You’ve bought an album on vinyl.
20. You remember seeing Star Wars when it first came out.
21. You look in the surveillance camera monitor at the convenience store, wonder who that guy is standing at the counter with the bald spot, and then realize it is a shot of you from behind.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 50 Awesomely Nerdy Tattoos (brainz.org)
- Group Will Sue McDonald’s Over Happy Meal Toys (huffingtonpost.com)