More here: Funny Lists
1. You are not embarrassed to show someone where your hamstring “really” hurts.
2. You can remember a time from a race 4 years ago, but you can’t remember your friend’s birthdays.
3. You can use endorphins in a sentence.
4. You check out the running stores for the new styles.
5. You could watch a whole marathon and not be bored.
6. You get excited when you hear that there is a new Gatorade flavor.
7. You get up earlier to run on the weekends than you do for school/work.
8. You have more T-shirts than a souvenir shop.
Don’t Miss the Lexicon of Stupidity
9. You install hooks in your shower for wet running clothes.
10. You know splits are something that not only cheerleaders care about.
11. You not only know how you did in a race, but you know exactly how every other runner finished.
12. You spend at least 25% of your income on running stuff.
13. You think of distances in terms of mile repeats.
14. You wear your running shorts underneath your work clothes so that you can quickly get running after work.
15. You won’t drive by any running store without a quick look inside.
16. Your friends know to never call you after 8:30 at night.
17. You’ve seen Chariots of Fire at least 5 times.