Every day, it seems like Google rolls out another new and innovative search-related product. Here are a few Google products we’d really like to see.
More here: Funny Lists
1. Google Hitman Assistant – Find, schedule, and collect on all your assassinations with this suite of products.
2. Googlearchy – Tired of democracy? Install the government that everyone loves without annoying pop-up ads.
3. Google Smite – An extension of Google Earth; uses laser beams attached to satellites to exact revenge or just have some fun for paid subscribers.
4. Google Carnage – Use real-time satellite images to zoom in an see car, train, or plane crashes and other disasters.
5. Google Ogle – The hottest unsecured webcams on the Internet.
6. Googlebator – Google’s first attempt at hardware; to be used in conjunction with Google Ogle
7. Google Alibi – Paid service that will provide you with a credible account for your whereabouts.
8. Google Telegraph – Dash-Dot, Dash-Dash-Dash, Dash
9. Google Gaggle – The only search engine for geese.
10. Google Invading Force – Some pesky third world country got you down? Send in the troops with Google’s new troop management tool.
11. Gogoel – Search tool for dyslexics.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Google Ogling Goggles For iPhone (informationweek.com)
- Google New gives you information on the latest Google sites and services (pandia.com)
- Massive Meteor Crater Found by Google Earth (newser.com)